– Bushnell 10×50 Falcon
– Soft, fold down eyecups
– Rubber armoring
– Coated optics
– InstaFocus lever for rapid focusing
– 10 power brings objects 10 times closer
– 50mm objective lens provides superior brightness and clarity
– 300′ field of view @ 1000yds
– Case and strap included
Bushnell is the leading brand in high-performance binoculars, and the Falcon series offers powerful magnification at an economical price. Versatile, and ideal for stadium sports, bird-watching, hunting, and many other outdoor applications, the 10×50 model boasts a durable design and rubberized, abrasion-resistant finish. An InstaFocus lever provides smooth feedback, with just enough tension to fine-tune magnification, while a Porro prism and coated lenses provide sharp viewing. For those who wear eyeglasses, or sunglasses on bright days, clever fold-down eyecups protect your lenses from scratching.
Making Eye Adjustments (Figure 1):
The distance between the eyes, called “interpupillary distance,” varies from person to person. To achieve perfect alignment of lens to eye, follow these simple steps.
How to Adjust for Individual Eye Strength:
Bushnell Falcon binoculars utilize the “Insta-Focus” focus system. “Insta-Focus” binoculars have a central focusing lever between the barrels. Focus at any far or near distances can now be attained simply by pressing the “Insta-Focus” lever.
Eye Cups (Figure 3):
Bushnell Falcon binoculars are fitted with rubber fold-down eyecups designed for your comfort and to exclude extraneous light. If you wear sun/eyeglasses, roll down the eyecups. This will bring your eyes closer to the binocular lens thus providing improved field of view.
Handy fold-down eyecups prevent prescription glasses and sunglasses from scratching
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity
- 10X magnification, 50-Millimeter lens diameter, and auto focusing Porro prism
- 25-Feet close focusing distance, 27-Ounce weigh
- 9-Millimeter eye relief and 5-Millimeter exit pupil, 300-Feet field of view at 1000 yards
- Exit Pupil(mm):5, Eye Relief (mm):9